Adipec 2020, one of the world’s largest oil and gas conferences, has called for submission of papers for its technical conference from professionals.
Adipec will be held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center (Adnec), Abu Dhabi, from November 9 to 12.
Technical professionals are invited to submit an abstract and participate in the conference. As a subject matter expert, they have the opportunity to join 1,000+ technical speakers from around the world to address enegry industry’s most topical issues and present technological advances to industry peers.
The Adipec technical conference, organised by SPE, is a place to meet, learn, network and share best practices with your industry colleagues.
"Submitting a paper proposal for consideration will demonstrate your knowledge and further your professional development. Spanning upstream and midstream oil and gas, the conference sessions will be created by a committee of technical industry experts," said the invitation.
The submission deadline is March 27.
Adipec technical disciplines cover:
* Oil and Gas 4.0: A Journey to Adapt the Future of Oil & Gas Industry, Aiming to Grand Master the Next Generation of Improved Operations and Technologies
• People Development and Diversity
• Health and Safety
• Oil Field Development and Management
• Gas Field Development and Management
• Unconventional Resources Development
• Enhanced Oil Recovery
• Sustainable Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Marine Logistics and Operations
• Drilling Operations
• Well Completions
• Operational Excellence
• Production Facilities
For further information about Adipec 2020, please visit: https://www.adipec.com - TradeArabia News Service